Getting in Touch
Ruby D Charters aims to make your fishing experience as satisfactory as possible. We will do our very best to accommodate you and your guests with any requests that you may have. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us and you can speak directly to Captain Dale!
Directions - Port Of Edmonds:
- Take I-5 (North or South) and take exit 177 and head West.
- Continue West on SR 104 following directions to the Edmonds/Kingston Ferry Terminal.
- Once on Route 104, the two lanes will split at mile 4; be in the right lane to branch off to the Kingston Ferry.
- After 5 miles, you will see four overhead traffic lights and the ferry toll booths. Take that left on to Dayton.
- Quickly it will bend 90 degrees to the left and become Admiral Way. You will see Arnie's restaurant on your right.
- Continue to the stop sign just passed Anthony's restaurant (about a third of a mile past Arnie's).
- At the stop sign go left and park to your right near the Whale Watching sales booth.
- Park in the white spaces, as the yellow are reserved. You may see signs saying 3 hour parking, you can ignore those signs.